Verana Black Micro, the women's smart ankle boot lace-up with a chunky sole, made with high-quality Vegan Leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- With a rock-biker style, robust sewn edges, and checked pattern laces, plus a decorative back-strip and zipper on the inner panel, these stylish boots will bring you a statement, casual look.
- The upper, lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- Thus, with their stylish round toe shape, they are comfortable for all-day wear both indoors and out. These attractive, bold statement boots will pair perfectly with urban fashion, as they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
Available in black.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets and zipper made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TR Light chunky soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan shoes. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan shoes. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.