Cesca Black, the mid-calf boot with a front flap made of Bio Eco Corn vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty free, water resistant, light and durable material.
- This minimalist and sober design with a black solid pattern upper cut is always in fashion. The slip resistant lugged sole with a reinforcement welt stitch gives them a casual look and makes them more functional.
- These vegan boots are made with toxic free materials and are hypoallergenic, and what stands out most in them is the upper cut and the lining made of Bio Eco Corn: a material made of recycled polyester and fibres resultant from the fermentation of corn cob. Besides being breathable and antibacterial (preventing bad odours) they also have a moisture wicking padded EVA footbed. All of this makes for a very comfortable model to be worn all day long without worrying about blisters.
- These boots are very versatile and can adapt to any context, they are very easy to put on and comfortable for your daily wear, both indoors and outdoors. They are the best combination between style and comfort.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic; made with health safe materials
- Upper cut and lining: Bio Eco Corn made of recycled polyester and fibres resultant from the fermentation of corn cob
- Insole: Padded EVA foam laminated footbed with a moisture wicking microfibre
- Sole: durable TR rubber lugged sole
- Heel and platform: 4,5 cm and 2 cm respectively
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.