Karen Black chelsea style mid-calf boot with slip resistant lugged sole crafted from vegan leather made with Bio Eco Corn
Shop online Karen Black, the chelsea style mid-calf boots made of Bio Eco Corn vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, water resistant, light, very durable and cruelty-free material.
- This model has a block heel and an indented anti-slip sole that gives it a timeless distinction, along with the traditional soberness of the solid pattern, the flexible side panel and the back strap that helps to put them on. The welt stitching makes for a beautiful finishing touch and adds more durability.
- These vegan boots, made with toxin free materials, are made from Bio Eco Corn: a material made of recycled polyester and fibers resultant from corn fermentation. Besides being breathable and antibacterial (preventing bad odors), they have a moisture-wicking padded EVA footbed. All of this makes for a very comfortable model that can be worn all day long without the risk of having blisters.
- All in all, these are very versatile boots, comfortable and perfect to wear both indoors and outdoors, the perfect fit between style and comfort.
- Water-resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with health safety materials
- Top and lining made with Bio Eco Corn made from recycled polyester and fibers resultant from corn fermentation
- Insole: moisture-wicking cushioned EVA foam
- Durable, anti-slip TR rubber sole
- No zipper – elastic side pannel made with elastane
- Heel and platform: 4,5 cm (1,77 inches) and 1,5 cm (1 inch) respectively
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.