Elena Black Micro, the women's Loafer with a feature center saddle, made with high-quality Vegan Leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- With exposed sewn edges that bring a lasting and defined style, plus a traditional moccasin shape and a modern chunky sole, these smart, stylish shoes will show off the perfect balance between a statement and a sophisticated look.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- Thus, they are an attractive and versatile shoe which will match with endless elegant attires and urban fashions. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort.
Available in black.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TRU chunky soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan shoes. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan shoes. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.