Esel Black, the vegan loafers with a decorative strap on the foot top made of high quality vegan leather: a sustainable, water resistant, light, durable and cruelty free material.
- A timeless style with a solid pattern and a well traced figure with a cheeky touch from the indented chunky soles that make for a modern and innovative model with a wonderful balance between flashy and sophisticated. They have a welt stitch around the shoes for a better resistance.
- Made of toxic free materials and hypoallergenic, these vegan boots are breathable (preventing suffocation and foot sweat), antibacterial (preventing bad odors) and have a moisture-wicking padded EVA foot bed, that makes them a very comfortable model and helps prevent the formation of blisters.
- Furthermore, they have an attractive and versatile design that matches a wide range of semiformal and urban attires. And, given their comfort they are great to wear all day long, both indoors and outdoors.
- Breathable, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, made with health safe materials
- Upper cut: vegan leather of sustainable microfibers
- Lining: made with 90& of microfibers and 10% PU
- Insole: cushioned EVA foam lined with moisture-wicking microfibers
- Sole: durable TR rubber sole with slip resistant lugged sole
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.