Irma Black: ankle boot with block heel and zipper crafted from vegan leather made with sustainable microfiber
Shop online Irma black, the block heel and side zipper ankle boots, made with suede like vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, light and durable material.
- This elegant model has a sober look thanks to its black color solid pattern with a suede like surface joining up with a discrete lateral zipper that helps putting them on.
- Made of toxic free materials, these ankle boots are hypoallergenic, breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat), antibacterial (preventing bad odor) and have a moisture wicking EVA padded footbed. All of this makes for a very comfortable and perfect model that you can wear without worrying about getting blisters.
- These ankle boots are versatile for the most various occasions, being perfect for formal and semi formal attires, and even on a relaxed occasion. They are comfortable for you to wear all day long, both indoors and outdoors making them the perfect match between style and comfort.
- Breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, made with health safe materials
- Upper cut: micro suede - vegan suede made with sustainable microfibers
- Insole: moisture wicking padded EVA foam footbed
- Sole: durable and slip-resistant Neolite rubber sole
- Nickel free metal zipper
- 7 cm block heel
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.