Bertha Black vegan ankle boot with flaps, zipper fastening and anti-slip chunky sole made from sustainable vegan leather
Shop online Bertha Black, the zipper fastening ankle boots with flaps, made with high-quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, water-resistant, light, durable and cruelty-free material.
- These timeless and minimalist ankle boots have a front zipper joining two flaps over the tongue at the center, giving them a smart and elegant look and making it easier to put them on. This model has a slip-resistant sole with deep ridges, with welt stitching around the edge for a casual and functional look, and a bootstrap to help to pull them on.
- Free from dangerous environmental toxin materials. They are hypoallergenic, breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat), antibacterial (which helps prevent odors) and have a padded moisture wicking EVA footbed. All of this makes them very comfortable for everyday wear without you having to worry about getting blisters.
- These versatile ankle boots are perfect for every occasion, and can be worn both indoors and outdoors. The Bertha are the perfect match between style and comfort.
Available in black and brown.
- Water-resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic
- Upper: environmental-healthy vegan leather made of sustainable microfibers
- Nickel free metal zipper
- Lining: 90% microfibers and 10% PU
- Moisture wicking EVA padded footbed
- Durable, ridged and anti-slipery synthetic rubber sole
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.