A conscious classic, inspired by wayfarers iconic oversized statement frames combined with a traditional Danish design aesthetic focusing on their minimalist craftsmanship and attention to detail found in wooden furniture.
- Upcycled wooden furniture
- Danish design
- Brass logo
- Nylon lenses
- Lens width: 55 mm
- Bridge length: 15 mm
- Temple length: 145 mm
- Size: 55-15-145
- Frame: repurposed rosewood from furniture waste
- Lenses: UV400 lenses, built to filter out UVA and UVB featuring Nylon TR 90 - an innovative Swiss technology renowned for being lightweight, anti-fog, shatter resistance and hyper durable
- Lens colour: Gradient brown with a faint blue reflection
- Accessories: German OBE spring hinges designed to last and not be in contact with skin made up of 75% recycled nickel silver chips
- Recyclable brass is utilised for the structure of temples and our signature bespoke 1 People logo
- All sunglasses come with a recycled polyester pouch and cleaning cloth in 1 People's bespoke recycled paper box
Use a soft cloth to clean the sunglasses. Keep the sunglasses in the box while not using them to make them last longer and not get scratches.