Bego Suede, the women's lace-up ankle boot with a warm lining, made with suede-like vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These boots with a casual, sneaker-look feature lacing hooks on the ankles and D-rings on each side to ensure a good fit. They also feature slip-resistant, white lug-shaped soles with sewing reinforcement.
- The upper, lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes feature a warm and padded fur-like lining inside (made with organic cotton, GOTS certified) to provide thermal comfort. The boots are also breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They have a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters. These boots will be sure to keep your feet comfortable and insulated from the cold, rainy days.
- Thus, with their flat round toe shape and padding from the lightweight outsole to the tongue, they are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. These smart boots will match fashionably with everyday urban clothes, whilst bringing you the perfect all-in-one combination of fashionable style and a cozy fitting.
- Upper and footbed made with environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, insulated and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic cotton GOTS certified.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets and lacing hooks made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TR Extralight (synthetic gum rubber) soles - slip-resistant lugged shape and durable.
- Heel Height: 3.5 cm - 1.4 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a polishing cream is not recommended.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan boots. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.