Gadea Brown Suede, the unisex mountain ankle boot with a warm lining, made with microsuede; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These hiking style boots have a robust makeup with a secure fastening system provided by three lacing hooks on the boot shaft, and bootstraps to help pull them on securely. In terms of detailing, they show the logo embroidered over a white square on the tongue.
- The upper, lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes feature a warm and padded fur-like lining inside (made with organic cotton, GOTS certified) to improve thermal comfort. The boots are also breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial to help to prevent the development of odors. They have a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters. They will be sure to fit you well and keep you insulated from the cold, rainy days.
- Thus, with their flat round toe shape and the collar padding wrapped with vegan leather, they are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. These smart boots will pair versatilely with urban fashion or trekking clothes, as they offer you the perfect all-in-one combination of effortless fashionable style and comfort.
Available in black and brown.
- Upper and footbed made with environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, insulated and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic cotton GOTS certified.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets and lacing hooks made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking. Collar padded wrapped with solid microfiber.
- TR (synthetic gum rubber) soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.