Ambro Black, the women's flat, backless criss-cross slingback sandals with straps made with vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
These beautifully made sandals have a smart minimalist design with golden nickel-free metal buckles that can be adjusted for the perfect fit. As further accent detailing, the NAE's logo is situated on the footbed.
Their fabric composition is hypoallergenic, free from dangerous environmental toxins. The footbed is soft, supple, moisture-wicking, and breathable - perfectly able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation. With an ergonomic design, the footbed is padded with a mixture of organic cork and rubber which provides arch support and stability, for optimum comfort, and reduces the risk of blisters.
In addition to this, the sandals are manufactured with an antibacterial and antimicrobial microfibre, which helps to prevent the development of odors. The resistant soles are made of recycled car tires, a slip-resistant, insulating, and lightweight material. They will fit you nicely whilst also looking fashionable.
These vegan sandals are comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, and easy to slide on and fasten. They are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of clothes for countless occasions. Confident, versatile, and casual, these sandals are perfect for those who love going out. They're also durable, easy to clean, and sustainable for both you and the environment. There is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, hand-made sandals. They offer the all-in-one the perfect combination of fashion and comfort.
- Breathable, environmental-healthy, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Straps: Made with vegan leather manufactured with sustainable microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy. Not lined.
- Buckles: Made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole: Ergonomic footbed made with cork and natural rubber, microfiber lined, moisture wicking and padded.
- Outsole: Recycled car tyres soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.