Damia Black, the women’s flats crafted from suede-like vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, and durable material.
- These shoes show off a ballerina look with a twist as they feature stylish open toes and a cut-out inner side. They are minimalist but fresh, with solid block coloring and an asymmetrical design.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture wicking footbed padded with EVA and a low, flat heel to provide arch support. Along with the lining attributes, these shoes can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- Modern, elegant, and confident, these delicate shoes are a versatile choice that will match perfectly with several types of outfits for multiple occasions. They offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort, well suited for all-day wear, both indoors and out. There is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, comfortable vegan shoes - sustainable for you and the planet.
Available in Beige and Black.
- Breathable, environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial.
- Upper: Suede-like vegan leather.
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU.
- Insole: Padded with EVA.
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber (slip-resistant and durable).
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.