Darco Cork, the flat, unisex, backless two-strap sandals made with natural cork. This organic fabric comes from protected local oak trees (FSC certified) and is biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, and cruelty-free. It is a fresh, breathable, water-resistant and lightweight material.
- These beautifully made sandals have a smart minimalist design with an embossed cork upper in chocolate brown and cotton lamination on the backing side. In terms of detailing, old gold nickel-free buckles are featured which can be adjusted for the perfect fit and the Nae logo is printed in black on the heel of the footbed.
- The fabric compositions are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. The statement footbed is soft, supple, moisture-wicking, breathable, and able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation. With an ergonomic design, the footbed is padded with a mixture of organic cork and rubber which provides arch support and stability, for optimum comfort.
- In addition to this, the sandals are lined with an antibacterial and antimicrobial recyclable microfibre which will help to prevent the development of odors and reduce the risk of blisters. The resistant soles are made of recycled car tires, a slip-resistant, insulating, and lightweight material. The shoes will be sure to fit you nicely whilst also looking fashionable.
- The vegan sandals are comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, and easy to slide on and fasten. They are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of clothes for countless occasions. Durable, easy to clean, and sustainable for both you and the environment, there is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, hand-made sandals.
Available in Chocolate dyed Cork, Green PET, and White and Black Piñatex.
- Water resistant, breathable, environmental-healthy, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Upper made with laminated natural cork, FSC certified, laminated with cotton on the back side.
- Buckles made with nickel-free metal.
- Lining made of 90% microfiber and 10% PU, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy.
- Ergonomic footbed made with cork and natural rubber, microfiber lined, moisture wicking and padded.
- Recycled car tyres soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the shoes with a dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Laminated cork is very sensitive – be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing them.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.