Meet DARCO PINATEX, the unisex sandals in piñatex, an innovative eco-friendly material made of pineapple leave fibres.
These minimalistic sandals are lined with an OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odors. This model features a comfortable footbed made of cork and natural rubber that provides arch support. The sandals have two adjustable straps with old gold nickel-free buckles. The sole is made of recycled car tires. These eco-friendly sandals are perfect for those who love the outdoors!
Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment.
Available in Chocolate dyed Cork, Green PET, and White and Black Piñatex.
- 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA Breathable Upper with old gold nickel-free buckles
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Natural Cork and Latex footbed with Recycled Car Tires Sole
- Hand-made in Portugal
Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream. The application of a polishing cream is recommended. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give it another destiny. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.