Edda, the funky, lace-up, low-top, urban fashion sneakers with a chunky ridged sole made with vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
• With a sporty and bold design, these groovy sneakers will offer you an original and iconic look. They are statement shoes with their thick, maxi and wavy soles and easy-to-fasten geometrical checked round laces. In terms of detailing, the logo is featured on the footbed, and the vegan emblem is stylishly situated on the pull-loop tab.
• These sneakers are designed for movement with their reinforced stitching and doubled-up fabric on the wingtip toe and the heel area (common pressure areas) for added durability and flexibility. They also have strong exposed sewn edges all along the eye stay, making them a sneaker designed to last.
• The upper, the lining and the insole are made with hypoallergenic materials free from environmental toxins. On top of this, they have a soft, supple, and adaptable collar and tongue, along with a resistant external cut. The upper is made with 69% PU and 31% cotton (placed on the backside of the upper), combined with technical nylon fabric. Furthermore, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They also feature a moisture-wicking foot-bed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
• These sports shoes are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of clothes. No matter the color combinations, these sneakers are well suited for countless occasions while also looking fashionable. They are also very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. Thus, there is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, hand-made vegan sneakers.
Available in white and beige.
• Upper, lining and footbed made with environmental-healthy materials.
• Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
• Outer made with 69% PU 31% cotton (backing) upper, combined with technical nylon fabric.
• Lining and footbed made with 90% Microfibre 10% PU.
• Laces made with recycled polyester.
• Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
• TR (synthetic gum rubber) soles – slip-resistant, chunky with ridged lugged shape, and durable.
• Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
Technical Nylon Fabric:
Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. For more difficult to remove stains, rub in a soft cleaning brush for shoes soaked with soapy water in a circular motion. Remove the soap with a damp cloth. Let your item air dry before wearing. The application of a polishing cream is not recommended.
Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Let the shoes air dry. The application of polishing cream is recommended.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give it another destiny. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.