Finna, the women’s flat backless sandals with three toe-straps crafted from organic cotton and AppleSkin (a material produced from the waste of the apple juice industry; a sustainable, innovative, durable, cruelty-free alternative to leather).
- With the combination of a sleek black fabric finish and the raw touch of ethical cotton, these open-toe shoes embrace a minimalist style. They will bring you a smart and elegant look whilst taking the planet into consideration.
- Both the lining and insole are made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors.
- Simple but striking, these are fresh, versatile, and contemporary sandals you won't want to take off. They will match perfectly with several outfits for many occasions, whilst being comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out.
- Breathable, environmental-friendly, hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial.
- Straps: AppleSkin and organic cotton.
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU.
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber - slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
For ORGANIC COTTON:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
- Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.