Nae Vegan Shoes

Hera Black Piñatex Vegan Lace Up Sandals

$144.00

Meet Hera, the vegan lace up multi-strap sandals in Piñatex lined with Eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified Microfibre manufactured in manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.

Piñatex is an eco-friendly material made of pineapple leaves fibres. The microfibres used for the lining are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odors. These beautifully made sandals feature 100% linen laces. This model features a regular shape. The breathable lining and upper make these lace up sandals the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day. You will not want to take them off.

Carefully made in Portugal in a fair work environment.

Available in Bordeaux, White and Black.

  • 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper with 100% linen laces
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock
  • Hand-made in Portugal
  •  

    Care:

    Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.

    Lifespan:
    At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give it another destiny. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.