Odet Green: Biker Boot with two buckle-straps and zipper crafted from vegan leather
Shop online Odet Green, the biker style ankle boots with adjustment straps and zipper, made of vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty free, light and resistant material.
- These ankle boots have a minimalist design with a sharp profile that creates the perfect balance between elegant and casual. The decorative details embellish their practical elastic lateral panel.
- Made from toxic free materials, the Odet Green are hypoallergenic, breathable, antibacterial (which helps prevent bad odor)and have a moisture wicking padded EVA insole, perfect to help prevent blisters.
- These modern and attractive ankle boots are comfortable to wear all day long, both indoors and outdoors. All in all, they create the perfect balance between fashion and comfort.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoalergenic, made with environmental-heathy microfibers
- Vegan leather uppercut made from sustainable microfibers
- Lining made from 90% microfibers and 10% PU
- Nickel free metal zipper and buckles; elastane lateral panel
- Moisture wicking padded EVA foam footbed
- Slip resistant, durable TR rubber sole
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.