Pole Black, the smart, lace-up, low-top, urban fashion sneakers, crafted from vegan leather made with recycled microfiber; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- With a sporty, basic and timeless design, these shoes are modern and minimalist. They offer a confident look with their solid monochromatic pattern. In terms of detailing, they show the logo engraved on the tongue and printed on the footbed.
- The shoes are designed for movement as they are reinforced in common pressure areas and have exposed sewn edges to bring a lasting and defined style. They also have reinforced stitching on the wingtip toe and heel counter for added durability and flexibility.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters. They are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out.
- Simple but continuously trendy sports shoes, they have a versatile and contemporary look that will match with several types of clothes - no matter the color combinations – these sneakers are well suited for countless occasions and will always look fashionable. Thus, they will bring you the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort with their attractive everyday simplicity.
Available in black and white.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic, made with environmental-healthy materials.
- Outer: Vegan leather crafted from recycled microfiber.
- Laces: Vegan waxed cotton filled with recycled polyester.
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU.
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Soles: Gum rubber – slip-resistant, durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.