Saba, the women’s smart, lace-up vegan running sneakers with a high-grip ridged-sole. Crafted from recycled PES combined with technical nylon fabric; a sustainable, innovative, and cruelty-free fabric that is water-resistant, breathable, lightweight, and durable.
- As shoes designed for movement, they will perfectly suit all your sporting needs. With built-in balance capabilities, they are endlessly useful for training, including jogging and other outdoor activities. These built-to-last sneakers have all the important capabilities and features of sports footwear: breathability, slip-resistance, padding, and reinforcement on key pressure areas.
- To support you during sports and workouts, these high-performance sneakers combine a mixture of reinforced stitching and strong doubled-up fabric on the wingtip toe, counter heel, eye stay, and tongue. For further comfort and practicality, mesh fabric is situated on the upper to ensure airflow and dryness.
- These extremely resistant and adjustable vegan sneakers embrace a low-top shaft style. With electric-colored patterned recycled polyester laces that pass through nickel-free eyelets, their detailing brings fashion-forward. Plus, they feature a lightweight and foamy collar and slip-resistant, ridged shape, tricolor soles.
- The upper, lining, and insole are made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. These shoes are able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They also feature a moisture-wicking footbed made with durable cardboard and padded with EVA to provide arch support. Along with the lining attributes, the shoes can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- With an attractive composition, these sports shoes are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of urban clothes. They offer the all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort, whilst also being well suited for wear both indoors and out, beyond the training field. There is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, durable, comfortable vegan sneakers.
- The upper, lining, and footbed are made with environmental-healthy materials, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic.
- Outer: recycled PES combined with Nylon Eco.
- Laces: recycled polyester.
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU.
- Insole: padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Soles: TR (synthetic gum rubber).
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Wash the different parts of your shoes separately. Start by taking out your insoles and shoelaces. Put the shoelaces in the washing machine.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and add some mild detergent. Using a soft scrub brush and soapy water, clean the outsoles, upper, and insoles by hand. Rinse with a wet towel.
- Once they are clean, let them dry naturally, but do not directly expose them to the sun.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it