Tecla Micro, the smart, minimalist, zip-up ankle boot with a toe-cap shape, made with high-quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These modern boots feature a statement zipper fastening on the front of the shaft, made with sleek silver metal (nickel-free). They also have exposed sewn edges to bring a lasting and defined style and reinforce the toe cap and heel area, making them a more sturdy yet flexible boot.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- With a monochromatic solid pattern, and a traditional, confident flat round-toe shape, these stylish boots will show off a smart look. Endlessly versatile, they will match perfectly with many elegant attires – including office wear and urban clothes. With their shape and remarkable features, these boots are undeniably comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, as they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
Available in green and black.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TRU Gum soles - slip-resistant lugged shape and durable.
- Flat Heel - Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Nickel-Free metal zipper.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours.The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan boots. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.