Vasil Black, the flat, unisex, slipper mules made with Vegan Nobuk; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These backless minimalist shoes with a timeless design, crafted from black nobuk, will bring you a smart and casual look. In terms of detailing, they feature a strap attached to a golden buckle.
- The fabric compositions are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. The statement footbed is soft, supple, moisture-wicking, breathable, and able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation. With an ergonomic design, the footbed is padded with a mixture of organic cork and rubber which provides arch support and stability, for optimum comfort.
- In addition to this, the sandals are lined with an antibacterial and antimicrobial recyclable microfibre which will help to prevent the development of odors and reduce the risk of blisters. The resistant soles are made of recycled car tires, a slip-resistant, insulating, and lightweight material. The shoes will be sure to fit you nicely whilst also looking fashionable.
- Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, and easy to slide on and fasten. They are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of clothes for countless occasions. Durable, easy to clean, and sustainable for both you and the environment, there is no doubt you’ll be obsessed with these trendy, hand-made shoes.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic, made with environmental-healthy materials.
- Outer: Nobuk microfiber.
- Buckle: Nickel-free metal..
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU.
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Outsole: Recycled car tyres - slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.