Duda Camel ankle boot chelsea style with chunky lugged sole and warm organic cotton lining made with vegan leather
Shop Online Duda Camel, the Chelsea-style ankle boot with chunky lug soles and a warm lining, made with high-quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These timeless, classic boots have a statement chunky sole with deep ridges, with welt stitching around the edge for reinforcement and to bring a bold, fashionable touch. The boots have a minimalist look with their monochromatic solid pattern. This simplicity is complemented by the elastic side panel that offers flexible fastening (with sewn edges for reinforcement) and a bootstrap to help to pull them on.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes feature a warm and padded fur-like lining inside (made with organic cotton, GOTS certified) to improve thermal comfort. The boots are also breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters. They will be sure to fit you well and keep you insulated from the cold, rainy days.
- These stylish boots will show off a smart and defined look, as their versatility allows them to pair fashionably with many urban clothes for endless occasions. With their flat-round toe shape and remarkably comfortable features, these shoes are perfect for all-day wear - both indoors and out - offering an all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
Available in camel and brown, and without warm cotton lining in greenish-brown and black
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic cotton GOTS certified.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TR Expanded Gum soles - durable, slip-resistant, lugged shape.
- Heel Height: 3.5 cm - 1.4 in.
- Elastic panel side made with elastane/spandex
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.