Magda black, the lace up ankle boots made with high quality vegan leather: a sustainable, cruelty free, water resistant, light and very durable material.
- These modern ankle boots have a characteristic black colored solid pattern that meets a tidy profile for a more defined and resistant finishing touch; this can be seen in the welt stitching that circles the toecap. It has a derby style lace-up front with some details that makes them more casual: like their geometrical pattern shoelaces and the lateral zipper on the interior side of the leg.
- Made of environmental toxic free materials and hypoallergenic, these ankle boots are breathable (which prevents suffocation and excessive perspiration) and antibacterial (preventing bad odor); they have a moisture wicking padded EVA footbed that make this model very comfortable and prevents blisters from appearing.
- A modern, stylishly versatile model that fits a wide range of outfits and occasions, topped by its comfort, perfect for daily wear, both indoors and outdoors.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Made with health safe materials
- Upper cut: vegan leather made of sustainable microfibers
- Recycled polyester shoelaces; nickel free metal zipper and eyelets
- Lining made with 90% microfiber and 10% PU
- Insole: moisture wicking padded EVA foam footbed
- Sole: durable and slip-resistant Neolite rubber
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.