Mellea Black: biker work boots with a lateral zipper and slip-resistant sole crafted from vegan leather made of Bio Eco corn
Shop online Mellea Black, the mid-calf biker work boots with shoe laces and a zipper; made from Bio Eco Corn vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, water-resistant, light and cruelty free material.
- This timeless model with a rocker biker style, has shoe laces on the front and a lateral zipper on the interior of the leg for a rebellious and tough look. And they still have two bootstraps to help putting them on, on the back side and on the top of the tongue. They also have a double welt stitch along the boot for reinforcement; and, to top it off, they have a slip-resistant indented sole for more resistance and to complete it's functionality.
- These vegan boots, made from toxic free materials, are hypoallergenic and, on top of that, both the uppercut and lining are made of Bio Eco Corn: a material made from recycled polyester and fibers resultant from the fermentation of corn. Besides being breathable and anti-bacterial (which prevents bad odors), they have a moisture wicking insole padded with EVA foam. All of these features makes for a very comfortable model and helps reduce the risk of developing foot blisters.
- They are the perfect boots for multiple occasions, comfortable enough to wear all day long, both indoors and outdoors.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Made with health safety materials
- Uppercut and lining: Bio Eco Corn made from recycled polyester and fibers resultant from corn fermentation
- Insole: moisture wicking padded EVA foam
- Sole: durable TR sole with slip-resistant indentations
- Recycled polyester shoelaces, nickel free metal eyelets and zipper
- Heel and platform: 4,5 cm and 2 cm respectively
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.